Touted as one of the top hair salons in the country by Elle Magazine, I've been fortunate enough to sit in one of the gorgeous chairs in this salon with a bubbly in hand! Let me tell you ladies, this man gives good hair. He is one of the most sought after stylist and with good reason. Call him a hair guru/ hair whisperer/ hair Sherlock because he will seek out what your hair dilemma is and fix it. Since the 90's, Carlos Perina has been primping my locks through all the trends the decades have had to offer. I've been pixied, bobbed, feathered and of course Rachel-ed. My hair has also been EVERY color of the rainbow. One would think after years of hair torture one's hair would be calling it quits. Remarkably, it's in great shape! I attribute it to the remarkable products I get from his salon. Carlos has happily shared with me his favorite hair products. (If there is a special someone who is need of some hair love, any one of these lovelies would be grand to gift them!)
1. Tangle Teezer- everyone is gaga over this little brush. It's the only brush that actually works to get those nasty little tangles out. Amazing for children as well because of it's non-hurty aspect!
2. Keratin Complex Curved Vent Brush - the design allows more heat to flow to the hair shaft, reducing drying time and if you have long hair, you know how long it takes to dry!
3. Parlux 3500 Super Compact Ceramic & Ionic Edition Professional Hair Dryer - the ionic & ceramic system helps the hair retain moisture, conditioning and eliminating frizz. This leaves the hair feeling smoother and silkier and the compact size is ideal for travel.
4. T3 Bodywaver large barrel styling iron - this 1.75 inch barrel leaves you with big, polished voluminous waves. It’s like getting the look of a professional blowout without having to use a blowdryer and round brush!
5. HairArt iTech Keratin Heat Digital Titanium Styling Iron- the benefits of ceramic heat and ionic technology combined with titanium enhances hair hydration and shine. No frizzies with this lovely!
1. Melu Shampoo and Conditioner family- Ideal for long or damaged hair with a tendency to break, thanks to its active ingredients which strengthens it.
2. Moroccan Oil- Available in many sizes, this oil from the gods is a must for it's restorative properties. Use before or after drying.
3. Coppola Keratin Complex Infusion- this treatment provides intense penetration to heal and smooth hair. The infusion opens the hair cuticles to deliver keratin proteins into the hair shaft. If you are regularly using heating tools on your hair, this is the treatment formula to use!
4. Oribe Royal Blowout - The ultra-lightweight mist tames flyaways and beats frizz for a smooth, glossy finish. Whether your hair is coarse and thick or fine and wispy, it will add volume and shine as you blow dry.
5. Oribe Cote d'Azure Hair Refresher- A mist of Oribe signature fragrance refreshes hair, neutralizes odors and cuts static. Perfect for travel!
And there you have it! The list of lists for your lovely hair, curated by the master of all tresses! To make an appointment with Carlos visit his site here.
P.S. And if Mr. is reading this, #3, 4, and 5 in the tools section would be righty loved ;)